St. Johns, St. Augustine, and Jacksonville, FL veterinary clinic – here for you and your pet
Pets face special wellness challenges in northeast Florida. No one better understands how to help keep your dog or cat healthy in this subtropical climate than our veterinarians Dr. Venkat Gutta, Dr. Sri, and Dr. Amar. This group of veterinarians and their team at Bluestar Pet Hospital & Grooming have veterinary clinic offices in St. Johns and Jacksonville, FL for scheduled care as well as emergency services.
Watch our welcome videos
Conveniences that make life easier for pet owners
No matter how much you love your pet, finding time for veterinary care is just one part of your busy schedule. At Bluestar Pet Hospital & Grooming you get little extras that make a big difference in convenience . . . without sacrificing quality of care:
- Both locations have easy highway approach.
- Ample free parking means ailing pets don’t have far to walk.
- Offices are ground-floor accessible.
- Full range of preventive, diagnostic, treatment, and surgical services on-site.
- Gentle pet dental care is our passion!
- In-house grooming keeps your dog or cat comfortable, flea and tick free, and smelling fresh.
- We do our best to accommodate urgent situations during regular office hours – open to 8:00 p.m. on weekdays, 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays, and 5.00 p.m. on Sundays.
- Wellness plans – tailored to the special needs of puppies, dogs, kittens, and cats – help veterinary care fit affordably into your budget.
- Additional flexible payment options.
- Pet insurance accepted.
Veterinary clinic brings top flight care to St. Johns, FL, St. Augustine, and Jacksonville
Your pet deserves to be treated as a sentient individual, not a number on a corporation’s computer file. We are a small animal hospital, privately owned and operated. Dr. Gutta has handpicked the team, from front desk to surgical assistants, to ensure a consistent level of dedication and compassion. You feel it at every visit, with calming advice, clear disclosure of all reasonable treatment options, education, and genuine concern. Your pet feels it, too.
Dr. Gutta holds a master’s degree in Animal Science and has more than a decade of clinical practice in caring for pets in the Fruit Cove, Green Cove Springs, Jacksonville, Orange Park, and St. Augustine area. Call (904) 720-4275 to schedule an appointment at our St. Johns, FL veterinary clinic location on CR 210 in Johns Creek Shopping Center, or (904) 720-4272 for the Jacksonville location on Baymeadows Road at Native Sun Shopping Center.