Silverleaf area families who need care for their furry family members are invited to book an appointment with our team at Bluestar Pet Hospital. We are open for both cats and dogs and offer a wide array of services for new and current pet patients at both of our office locations. We work hard to ensure our families respect, trust, and enjoy their visits with our experienced staff of professionals. If you are looking for a veterinarian’s office “near me” in the Silverleaf, St. Johns, Jacksonville, or Beachwalk areas, we invite you to call us today!
What services are available with Bluestar Pet Hospital?
Our veterinarian staff near the Silverleaf community provides a wide selection of services for both dogs and cats. Below are just a few of the more common reasons for a visit to our facility:
- Spay and neuter – spaying or neutering your pet is the best way to control the pet population and is a sign of a responsible pet owner. We provide services for dogs and cats at any age.
- Pet vaccinations – just as you get routine vaccinations to protect yourself from preventable diseases, you should do the same for your pet! We may recommend vaccinations yearly or as needed, depending on your pet’s unique situation.
- Wellness plans – routine visits are a great way to stay on top of your pet’s overall health and wellness and regularly connect with a veterinarian who can monitor certain health conditions that may develop as pets age.
- Dental cleanings – professional dental cleanings can be performed at either of our practice locations and should be done regularly to maintain oral health.
- Emergency care – when problems happen, they may require immediate care. We offer emergency care for new and current pet patients.
Request an Appointment
Learn more about all we have to offer at Bluestar Pet Hospital
If you reside in the communities of Silverleaf, Jacksonville, St. Johns, or Beachwalk and want to speak to a veterinarian “near me” who offers care for cats and dogs, contact our team today. You can reach our St. Johns location by calling (904) 720-4275, and our Jacksonville location can be reached by calling (904) 720-4272. We are open for new pet families at both of our offices in the community.
Share this Article:
Dr. Venkat Gutta
Bluestar Pet Hospital & Grooming
At Blue Star Pet Hospital and Grooming, Dr. Venkat Gutta provides high-quality and modern veterinary services to all your furry friends! At Bluestar, Dr. Gutta and his team are committed to providing your pets with both a full-service Veterinary Hospital and a modern grooming salon (St. Johns location only) for dogs and cats. Our primary commitment is to provide your companion animals with the highest quality medical care. Dr. Gutta strongly believes in treating your four-legged companions as family members and providing them with excellent yet affordable veterinary care. At Bluestar, we also think that it is important to educate you, as a pet owner, and ensure that the unique needs of you and your pet are met at all times. Through Bluestar, Dr. Gutta and his team serve clients in Durbin Crossing, Jacksonville, St Augustine, St Johns, CR 210, and other areas. Whether it is pet vaccinations, surgery, techniques, advanced diagnostic testing, or even flea and tick control products, we give you access to the best and most cutting-edge treatments and technologies. At Bluestar, we believe that your pet is the STAR!