Dr. Venkat Gutta and Dr. Sri in St. Johns, & Dr. Amar in Jacksonville, FL are passionate about providing top quality emergency veterinary and critical pet care for St. Johns County. Their dedication is one of the reasons Bluestar Pet Hospital & Grooming has become the vet that pet owners throughout the St Johns, Fruit Cove, Bartram Park, St Augustine, Durbin Crossing, Julington Creek Plantation, Jacksonville, Southside, Baymeadows and Deerwood area turn to in their time of greatest need.
Choosing an emergency animal hospitalMoments count when your best friend is ill or injured or another type of pet emergency occurs. Here are some of the reasons caring owners choose us as their emergency pet clinic:
- Both Bluestar Pet Hospital & Grooming offices are open extended hours to be available when you need us.
- Our practice does not charge an emergency veterinarian service fee for weekend visits.
- We are equipped to receive patient transfers from overnight emergency veterinary facilities, allowing us to provide continued care and observation of your pet.
- With new state-of-the-art equipment, our animal emergency center is well-prepared to handle illnesses, injuries, accidents, toxicities, and an extensive range of other urgent care situations.
- We do our best to offer affordable critical care services through our wellness programs for dogs and puppies, cats and kittens.
- We accept payment by cash, check, CareCredit, and all major credit cards.
Reputable emergency vet care means peace of mind for you
In an emergency situation, having a calm, caring, and skilled team to assist in decisions and treatment of your pet is an essential element. You can count on the Bluestar Pet Clinic team to provide it. Emergency and critical care for your much-loved animal is only a phone call away. Our compassionate and knowledgeable staff provides first aid guidance by telephone, while the medical team prepares for your visit. If you must leave your pet in our care, you return home knowing that the animal will continue to receive the gentle handling, monitoring, and observation necessary for a speedy recovery.
This page only includes information on emergency and critical care services and does not provide any form of emergency veterinary advice.
Dr. Venkat Gutta
Bluestar Pet Hospital & Grooming
At Blue Star Pet Hospital and Grooming, Dr. Venkat Gutta provides high quality and modern veterinary services to all your furry friends! At Bluestar, Dr. Gutta and his team are committed to providing your pets with both a full-service Veterinary Hospital and a modern grooming salon for dogs and cats. Our topmost commitment is to provide your companion animals with high-quality medicinal care. Dr. Gutta strongly believes in treating your four-legged companions as family members and providing them with excellent veterinary care in a value-friendly manner. At Bluestar, we also believe that it is important to educate you, as a pet owner, and ensure that the unique needs of your pet and you are met at all times. Through Bluestar, Dr. Gutta and his team serve patients in Durbin Crossing, Jacksonville, St Augustine, St Johns, CR 210 and other areas. Whether it is pet vaccinations, surgery equipment, and techniques, advanced diagnostic testing or even flea and tick control products, we give you access to the best and most cutting-edge treatments and technologies At Bluestar, we believe that your pet is the STAR!
If you experience a veterinary emergency, please call Bluestar Pet Hospital as soon as possible during our normal business hours at (904) 720-4275 in St. Johns or (904) 720-4272 in Jacksonville. Better yet, make your pet a regular patient and you will always know how to reach an emergency vet clinic “near me.”