Dr. Venkat Gutta and Dr. Sri in St. Johns and Dr. Amar in Jacksonville, FL are passionate about providing top-quality emergency veterinary care for St. Johns County. Their dedication is one of the reasons Bluestar Pet Hospital & Grooming has become the veterinary hospital that pet owners throughout St Johns and Jacksonville turn to in their time of greatest need.
Choosing an emergency animal hospitalEvery moment counts when your furry best friend is ill or injured. Here are some reasons caring owners choose us as their emergency pet clinic:
- Both Bluestar Pet Hospital & Grooming offices are open extended hours to be available when you need us.
- Our practice does not charge an emergency veterinarian service fee for weekend visits.
- We are equipped to receive client transfers from overnight emergency veterinary facilities, allowing us to provide continued care and observation of your pet.
- Our animal emergency center is well-prepared to handle illnesses, injuries, accidents, toxicities, and an extensive range of other urgent care situations with state-of-the-art equipment.
- We do our best to offer affordable critical care services through our wellness programs for dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens.
- We accept payment by cash, check, CareCredit, and all major credit cards.
Reputable emergency vet care means peace of mind for you
In an emergency situation, having a calm, caring, and skilled team to assist in decisions and treatment of your pet is an essential element. You can count on the Bluestar Pet Hospital team to provide it. Emergency and critical care for your much-loved pet is only a phone call away. Our compassionate and knowledgeable staff provides first aid guidance by telephone while the medical team prepares for your visit. If you must leave your pet in our care, you return home knowing that your pet will continue to receive the gentle handling, monitoring, and observation necessary for a speedy recovery.
This page only includes information on emergency and critical care services and does not provide any form of emergency veterinary advice.
Dr. Venkat Gutta
Bluestar Pet Hospital & Grooming
At Blue Star Pet Hospital and Grooming, Dr. Venkat Gutta provides high-quality and modern veterinary services to all your furry friends! At Bluestar, Dr. Gutta and his team are committed to providing your pets with both a full-service Veterinary Hospital and a modern grooming salon (St. Johns location only) for dogs and cats. Our primary commitment is to provide your companion animals with the highest quality medical care. Dr. Gutta strongly believes in treating your four-legged companions as family members and providing them with excellent yet affordable veterinary care. At Bluestar, we also think that it is important to educate you, as a pet owner, and ensure that the unique needs of you and your pet are met at all times. Through Bluestar, Dr. Gutta and his team serve clients in Durbin Crossing, Jacksonville, St Augustine, St Johns, CR 210, and other areas. Whether it is pet vaccinations, surgery, techniques, advanced diagnostic testing, or even flea and tick control products, we give you access to the best and most cutting-edge treatments and technologies. At Bluestar, we believe that your pet is the STAR!
If you experience a veterinary emergency, please call Bluestar Pet Hospital as soon as possible during our normal business hours at (904) 720-4275 in St. Johns or (904) 720-4272 in Jacksonville. Better yet, make your pet a regular client and you will always know how to reach an emergency vet clinic “near me.”